Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dogs - Man's Best Friend

Dog's are man's best friend. They are loyal, kind, friendly, beautiful, cute. I don't know what man would do without his dogs. Who would bark at stuff? Who would whimper when he was alone? Who would rescue people with a canister of whiskey tied to his neck? Who would chase cats?

Here is an ode to my dog:

My dog Snowy is my pal
He chases cats to feel important
I let him

Snowy wears a clown costume at hallowe'en
He pretends not to like it
But he does

Snowy likes chocolate
He eats the cherry ones first
The hazelnut ones last

Snowy gets along well with people
He never bit a child
At the park

Snowy Loves chicken
Juicy chicken
Mmmmm

The End


REMEMBER: DOGS ARE OUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interestingly-Interesting!!

No comments: